Does anyone else just want to knit all of the things, especially when the weather gets colder? and of course not have the time to knit all of the things they want to knit?? Well thats me at the moment.
On my want to list is (this is not the whole list):
- Sous Sous by Norah Gaughan - No yarn chosen yet
- A baby blanket for my sister (Bump Arrives in Feb and I haven't started although I have Madeline Tosh Sock in Cosmic Wander Dust
- Angelus Nuvous by Renee Callahan - No yarn Chosen Yet
- Quist Hat by Melanie Berg - to match my Mitts as I have enough yarn left
In my WIP's is:
- Vanilla Ribbed Socks in Red & White from the iKnit of Dye range from iKnit London
- Lapsang Hat by Clare Devine in Little Cat Feet Chunky from Ginger Twist Studios
- Urban Hints Shawl by Helen Read of The Wool Kitchen in Urban Hints Indigo (only available at Wild and Woolly)
and what have I finished:
- Bucks Hat by Thea Coleman knitted in Wool Kitchen Urban Hints Aran
- Quist Mitts by Melanie Berg knitted in Skein Queen 100% Merino
Yes these are both grey
So how does all of that add up to the yarn which I have bought in the last couple of weeks .. and mostly cause its sooooo amazing. Errr anyone think I am addicted to Grellow??????????????
- The Knitting Goddess - Discworld Range in Greebo (Bold Self-stripe)
- The Wool Kitchen - Urban Hints in Moonlight Web
- The Wool Kitchen - Pairs in Hello Grellow
- The Wool Kitchen - Custom Dye in Grellow that Girl (DK)
Images Copyright of The Knitting Goddess & The Wool Kitchen
Please tell me all of you are like this as well ... or worse. No wonder I need to make project bags to hide all of my WIPs and projects ... that and to enable all of you into more projects as well.
Right I am off to get on with some knitting or to stroke some yarn
The Little Grey Girl